#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; }
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Warning to Faker & Copy cat

Photobucket


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

my dreams ~all my hoping include the song !

Amazing sunlight

Amazing sunlight

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Enjoy to Play my Piano ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

成熟的Pink

成熟的Pink

Friday, July 13, 2012

Awesome !



Oh My God.....


wat i wanna say is


I really Love u my God


Eu hav gv me the best of evrythg


You achieve all my wishes

eu maked my dream all come true




2day is 13 July 2012


i feel nervous and nervous


y?


becoz UPU result is outing 2day


wad i hope ?


i jus scared tat


i failed to get in University


Or


I hav 2 bring my luggage leave home


n study at a unknw Area




Working hour


nervous ~==''


waiting 2 the lunch time


not bcoz of hungry


but is waiting 4 my result outing-ing




chat wif my frn ~


Bless each n evry1 Good Luck


the time is coming


1st , i received a sms frm Lazy Tan


she success get in UTM


same wif Chia Chen .....


glad 2 hear tats


but i scared ....4 me is too far


at Johor Bahru


i not hope so but i hav apply


bcoz tat U is not bad




pik pok pik pok~


My heartbeat kept fast~


2nd SMS tat i was received




Taniah ,


anda telah berjaya .......


blah blah blah


but no mention which University


Oh my god


Heartbeat lagi fast....




But after Lunch


acctually I totally lost my appetite


i check at the Website ....




Oh my God


I success apply in


USM


unbelievable




USM is the most hard 2 enter University


As a student noe


If eu no hav 3.50 above


won eu enter USM




Thx God!


I suddenly dunno say wad


i feel high & excited




Thank God !


Luckily i gt USM


jus at Pinang


N the most thing is


i ned not 2 leave my Dear dear


bcoz i miss him so much


i cant live without my dear


n also my family~




Wad 1 wanna say~


My efforts finally pay off~


God eu r so take care of me


my mum oso surprises


wat i pray 4 God


sure success at all




N I jus feedback her


''Becoz i I am the daughter of Jesus''


I Love my Jesus


Amen~








0 comments:

短发~

短发~

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

为什么随便就把我定罪.......

为什么随便就把我定罪.......
 
back to top