#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; }
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Warning to Faker & Copy cat

Photobucket


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

my dreams ~all my hoping include the song !

Amazing sunlight

Amazing sunlight

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Enjoy to Play my Piano ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

成熟的Pink

成熟的Pink

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Today life

 
My 1st semester magazine of myself
I design on myown style
inside the page talk bout my life
haiz , cant show it out the pages
cz i'm use the software Indesign & PDF
 
Today
class in the morning 8:00am
so i ned to wake up early in time 6:50
shit~
tired liked a zombie evryday
standing in the Bakti Bus stop
haiz....
aftr class
is the old place v all meet
in Lab
v plan to do Indesign & web design
luckily last night i done the Indesign ady
but nw 11:42
i done my web design ady
oh gosh
holy fun ~
scared i cant done it but
hey! I done it ady
yuhuuuuuu~
relax
2mrw will buzy 4 mine 2D class and monday will be my last class
study week mode on
ady half holiday feel
good job~
 
haiz almost bankrap ady
cz i'm outing lunch , dinner, breakfast owey
aiyor,
MCD, KFC,Kopitan,Pizza Hut, New York Pizza ,
Tic Tac Toe,heaven ......
all ady usually to hv our dinnet ,lunch dere
haha
 
2day aftr clas
Lunch in New York pizza
Justin fetch me, Ler and Zhi wei
4 of us enjoy eating at dere
aftr dat meet Ngan & Ken
in tic tac toe
 
aftr bla bla bla
Justin our group mounting board 2 me
I'm keep in my car
then
continues attend to the last class Cik Not
submit our magazine design
all gt different style
all done a good job
wow~
after dat
i bck to my hostel
Sleep
Hey , is sleep
 many time ago didnt hv slp in the evening
oh gosh
hw happiness am I
Adrian suddenly called me ask me dinner
but i'm rejected
tired la
even he wanna fetch
then aftr supper he jio me again
but i'm still rejected it
i'm lazy outing too
hahaha
He shud bit me 2mrw
but safety 2mrw v r not same clz
==''
ady many day didnt saw him
adui ,owey dissapear d...
then continues fever n sick
==''
2mrw started new day
enjoy r pink
will be better than today
christmas is coming
tis friday is
END OF THE WORLD
r eu prepared the candle ady
yes , i no prepared yet
miss my parent
if really end of world
i wll be die in USM
wif my frn~
aiyor....
hope my family wll b safety
god bless me
Amen!
i try to rushing bck home~
waiting me mum & dad~
love eu ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

短发~

短发~

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

为什么随便就把我定罪.......

为什么随便就把我定罪.......
 
back to top