#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; }
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Warning to Faker & Copy cat

Photobucket


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

my dreams ~all my hoping include the song !

Amazing sunlight

Amazing sunlight

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Enjoy to Play my Piano ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

成熟的Pink

成熟的Pink

Friday, November 9, 2012

a last week b4 enjoy my holiday~

congratulation 2 myself
coz started frm 2day i ll mode on my holiday week
ahahaha~ huyo~syok
even only 1week 4 my holiday
but i still vry enjoy it...
2day friday...morning clzz
lk usual i walk to the art schll
is vry happy cz 2day is the last day+last clz
but when im rch the clz room
suddenly all my group member told me
v lost our assignment
OH GOSH!
the 100pcs drawing is dissapear
when v open the box
v found empty==''
wat the hell.....
y can bcomes lk dat?
wat is the problem ?
who steal our artwork...
100pcs leh~
dun gv me saw her/he
i wll try 2 kill the person .....
SHIT
dat means v hav 2 redo it.....
100pcs .....keksim ~==''
ruin my holiday mood~
but im oso vry happy
when i bck home wif drive my car own
n the sad thg is i no follow eelin them go chiong K at gurney
 
....
haiz ned 2 redo all of tis~
=='
 
 
9 Nov 2012 (Thur) ------Rain day
 
yuhuu.....2day only english clz ned 2 attend
met Redred, KY , Joan ,Chris n Jk in bus .....
haha so happy....even v all r study in different english clz
but so happy 2 met them up....
 
2day i walk alone bck 2 my hostel aftr english clz
Ler called me when im rch my room
she told me my roomate Chiao Wei is singing at our art schll cafe
ahaha....sing the song of 'Lonely" 2Ne1....wow is me n her favor song ~
but i ady in room so cnt attend her show.....
after bath n rest Im try 2continue my assignment ....==''
2mrw ned 2 submit it....
so i hv 2 finish it ......
 
BUT im felt sleepy n finally
i slp til 6 o'clk=='' gosh!
after tat i felt hungry n hungry....
cz i hv take my Breakfast,lunch n dinner yet
so after decided.....Adrian go dinner wif me at MCD sungai dua~
 
again both of us r try 2 eat a lot food
but v no hv many time 2 waste in our dinner...
v hv 2 completed our assignment to9
so go chatting a lot frn story .....(girl Talk) agian wif him
then same lk usual he accompany me bck 2 hostel then back him hostel...
hehe...thx
after dat i continue our assignment til 2am.....tired!
 
 
8 Nov 2012 (Wed) -----gud day
2day v after attending the 2 clz of web n design....back hostel on 4pm
Eelin plan 2 find me on 7 cz she ned my help 2 take some photo do the assignment
so after 6 all of the member- Eelin,Ler,Gann n Hainee come my hostel
after take photo Hainee fetch us go Fajar then fetch Adrian too.....
v move to Tic Tac Toe cafe ......
yeah....
1st time im go....is interesting
not 4 the food but is Comic book.....the cafe full of various comic book
Oh I Lov it.....
seem lk juz me n Adrian r crazy read comic at dere....
so happy...i tin i wll alway go 2 tis cafe ......
Tis is the pic v taked 2gthr in DTSP USM ...ahaha v found Mr.Twisties dere~

tis is USM -Amber Chia...haha she so talls
 

 In Tic Tac Toe cafe....haha they complain my leg too long ==''


 Haha..r ngan juz put a glasses 2 adrian eyes....ultraman

0 comments:

短发~

短发~

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

为什么随便就把我定罪.......

为什么随便就把我定罪.......
 
back to top