#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; }
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Warning to Faker & Copy cat

Photobucket


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

my dreams ~all my hoping include the song !

Amazing sunlight

Amazing sunlight

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Enjoy to Play my Piano ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

成熟的Pink

成熟的Pink

Monday, January 14, 2013

last day in USM sem 2012

my best frn ever- Ler & Eelin
 

Our girl talk time~
 

 A grass~
 
 all of the party guy
 



 inside the jail~ahaha


 Justin hold the moon~wow
 


 Justin eat the moonlight....ahaha
v gt a lot power~
 
Eelin hit Jason head wif her phone~ahaha
 
 

Today is my last day in USM for
examination
the subject i taked is
Cross-cultural
ya....i done it ...
after done my exam
felt freedom and mode on the holiday
started from today....
1 question 500word above
may choose Malay or English to answer
and no any note and idea 2 study tis subject
is all about ur own opinion.....
im nervous b4 dat
but when the exam begin,
i juz try my best
and i totally wrote 951word
and i wrote in english
thx god
luckily i can answer it
hope can get a high mark.....
aftr exam, time to dinner early
on 5:15pm
Jason suggest dinner at penang zhong lu street
then the driver sure is Justin and also Zhi Wei
thx them fetch us
so Me, Jason,Justin,Hainee,Huimin,Eelin,Rong ting and Zhi Wei
enjoy our holiday in zhong lu.....
aftr dat Justin and Zhi Wei send us bck USM
cz eelin and Huimin gt meeting on 7pm
then i bck my hostel collect all the stuff
prepared bck hometown 2mrw
i felt headache and take a rest aftr collecting all the stuff
suddenly Esther call me and she come 2 Bakti find me
v chatting a lot
aftr dat i receive a sms frm Justin
yeah !our party mode on .....
Justin said can come to Restu right nw
so i fetch esther 2gthr join them party n rock
Justin n Jason buy a lot food and drink
v chatting at dere and enjoy ......
wow...Awesome fun
v play the card , chatting , eat.....
take a lot photo 2gther
Me,Justin,Jason,Zhi Wei,Ler,Eelin,Hainee,Esther,Ngan
enjoy the party infront eelin hostel room
hahahahaha........fun ~
after blah blah blah,
all those gentleman get bck his own hostel
and all the girl is getting stay inside
the room of eelin n Hainee
enjoy and chatting until dawn and cont. morning
Ngan, Hainee, esther is slp while v r chatting
juz left Me,Ler and Eelin
still chatting
sure , cz three of us is the most best frn
all secret v share daily
so v no slp whole night and chat until morning
our style owey lk dat
morning ....v started felt tired ....
hahaha... .then v suggest wanna eat
dim sum again
so i fetch them go 2gthr
aftr eat
say goodbye to them
cz i wanna bck home ady
and tis is the last time i meet them b4 holiday
good bye my all dear
aftr i bck....alone packaging my stuff to my car
Johnson watapps me suddenly
v chat a lot b4 leaving
he noe im angry bout Adrian
cz Adrian no join us last night
and i keep calling him==''
pek chek.....
then johnson is good , he try to let me 4gv Adrian
yes , i do....cz i promise Johnson ==''
aftr dat he said he wanna offline outing wif frn
so aftr packaging , im call chris
cz 2day chris n ky will follow my car to SP
they dunno the way to bck
so ill be her GPS
after gv bck USM my hostel key
I'm drive bck wif Ky and Chris
aftr bck home ....i tired like hell
cz no slp whole day
so i slp until night
............................................
am happy cz im free nw
holiday mode on......
Thank God
luckily all the exam i done ady
plan to cut my hair tis friday
and shopping
heard my frn saw "The Tower'
is awesome movie
aha~i wan 2 watch it.....^^
good life is begin
and oso a pretty single life^^''
Add Oil Pink~

0 comments:

短发~

短发~

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

为什么随便就把我定罪.......

为什么随便就把我定罪.......
 
back to top