#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; }
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Warning to Faker & Copy cat

Photobucket


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

my dreams ~all my hoping include the song !

Amazing sunlight

Amazing sunlight

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Enjoy to Play my Piano ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

成熟的Pink

成熟的Pink

Monday, September 13, 2010

Wat a damn bad Mood~hey==''

Takesome pic

my favour baskin robbins ice-cream......

yuhoo....pink colour potato~

thinking something.....

sit in my Q car......

went out look ~tired look

tittle: Damn mood ....
place: Pacific & Jusco ....
time: 2'oclk -5.30.... sun .....
purpose: acc mum shopping & relax myself
.......

Wat happen in the morning:
1 night cant sleep well until 4 'oclk BUT==''suddenly receive a lot of fon at 5'oclk ,all my frn bzz finding my brother 2 hv a journey in Langkawi, bcz my brother cant wakeup SO the victim is Me...==''

Wat happen in the afternoon:
hv a family day ....shopping wif a damn mood...feel Pek Chek..pek chek...==''Arghhhhhh==''~~~wanna fight....So what=='' eat shit....

Eu meet some1:
Yes ...meet 2 preety girl 1 is Juny jiejie & miss loh...happy v blah blah blah more ..haha she 2 say me change too thin.....my face oso look tip..hair colour oso change so dare & yeng==''.like japan gurl...haha thankya my girls...

Wat r eu buy :
1st baskin robbin ice-cream 2 turn off my big fire ,pink Donut 2 sweet myself, pink colour potato 2 make own hapi, carrot milk 2 knw wat i do==''.....& Mask 2 beauty myface....hiak hiak...yuhoo fly~ like 2 sing a song ''1234~ba la bababa~i lovin it^^

wat happen in the night:
happy happy happy meet my dear Baby & hang out.......sweet sweet i missssssssss him a lot & much~

wat happen in the end:
my dear Gas me Angry me,Misunderstanding me ,wat the hell......Mad on me~sad sad sad Yaxxxxx...........huhuhuhu

0 comments:

短发~

短发~

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

为什么随便就把我定罪.......

为什么随便就把我定罪.......
 
back to top