#backtotop { padding:5px; position:fixed; bottom:10px;right:10px; cursor:pointer; }
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Warning to Faker & Copy cat

Photobucket


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

旋转木马要转到什么时候,才是幸福的终点?

my dreams ~all my hoping include the song !

Amazing sunlight

Amazing sunlight

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ Enjoy to Play my Piano ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

成熟的Pink

成熟的Pink

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Piss off u Damn hell~~~

Wat hapening now: Am Crazzzzy Mad, trouble again , am hate some1 here....An old Auntie....so kap siao until her saliva can flood me die ....wat a big mouth full of shoot....PUI...==''

Who is that: Unfortunately , listen here ''SHE IS MY DAMN RELATIVES'' wat the shoot hole...

Wat eu wanna say wif her:
OK fine ,i 'm too too too polite to eu & i will scold eu by polite speech....So hear that .... I'm so fed up with ur Bull Shit so Cut the crap pls ....Hey! who do eu think you are , eu try to trouble me? Cut it out ....eu stupid jerk....hemn==''If eu toooo free pls la mind your own business 1st la do not nonsense & get off my back ....bug off !Hey! wise up larrr!what the fu ck did eu do, eu gossip wif my mum ....eu'r an asshole.....how dare eu ...eu really really make me sick ...I Hate eu ...& pls la if eu wanna gossip me anything pls gossip infront me , dun talk behind me.....or eu r guilty? I detest you.....eu only piece of SH IT==''.....I Loathe U......

Wat i wan to explain:
Sorry i'm do not No respect some1, jus if eu wanna my respect pls show me ur value...asknw i 'm so polite & i seldom scold ppl if eu do not provoke me...i'm noble so if i scold eu means eu really such a bitch ...!& get a way frm me if u wise up.....shit

Wat make eu happy today: Baby accompany me walking the dog.....Sweet

0 comments:

短发~

短发~

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

╬▒▒▒░░钟無艳░░▒▒▒╬

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹粉儿゚¨゚゚・ ✿.。.:*

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

❤❤❤离家出走的感觉❤❤❤

为什么随便就把我定罪.......

为什么随便就把我定罪.......
 
back to top